Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Fence down, concrete up, ditches dug



Okay, so it was supposed to be the worst flooding ever in Austin today. Somehow the rain just disappeared before it got to Austin!! I think there may be some more coming tonight, but at least when I drove by the lot today, there were three guys out there working (they thought I was nuts out there taking pictures of them). So, the north side fence was half way gone, half of the concrete (holding the fence) was dug up, the rest of the forms were up (for the driveway/patio), and they were digging trenches along the forms (for pipes or foundation?). Okay, so I'm not feeling like Noah after all, and am very happy to see some more progress even during these torrential downfalls!

1 comment:

skyw33 said...

Nice progress! I will live vicariously through you guys. Let's see the floor plan and more architectural drawings. :-p

Signed,
400 sq ft in San Francisco