Friday, July 13, 2007

My Horrible Dream Last Night- Deconstruction


Okay, so I had this horrible dream last night and I thought I should put it into writing so it won't come true. It was the most realistic dream I've had in a long time. We got a letter in the mail stating that our lot/construction was being foreclosed on and that the bank had stopped financing our project as well as de-constructing it. When we dug into it to find out how this could have happened, we found out that the bank took a bribe from a major business to sell the lot to them and stop funding the project for us. It was such a nightmare!! I don't remember all the little details, but I remember there was a lot of me crying and Builder Dad cursing. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that nothing like this could happen!! I should mention that Builder Dad also had a house dream two nights ago--- his was much more pleasant--- with sides, a roof, plumbing for 3 aquariums in our living room, and furnishings that made it look like Masterpiece Theater. Now that dream I can handle!!

No comments: