Thursday, December 13, 2007

Rain, Roof, and Windows?


Apparently today we're supposed to get the roof on the carport (if it's dry enough--- been raining or muggy for the past few days) and the egress windows finally delivered. Yowzers... this has been two of the slowest weeks I can remember!! We're so ready to be moving into that new house but still need to order the kitchen and bathrooms ourselves. We'll need to be putting them together soon. We had the kitchen all planned out and perfect, but now Builder Dad is trying to convince me to go even cheaper (and ugly in my opinion) so we can afford it and so it's faster to put up. He's also planning on it being taken out eventually and used as an outdoor kitchen or the like. The attached photo if of the Udden kitchen that Builder Dad wants. It's really not that bad, but soooo bachelor-like and flimsy... maybe I can cash in my 401k??? Oh right- I don't have one. Maybe some stocks?

No comments: